• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2022 races (and 2021 for weird commonwealths like Virginia)

The incoherent ramblings of Herschel Walker on school shootings and gun control. Maybe he's drunk after winning his Senate primary tonight.

The follow up on Fox News:

I keep reading his quotes...the man makes no sense!

I have no idea why Republicans keep putting up intellectually challenged representatives for office.

Just seems like a bad strategy, unless they are just easily manipulated to get legislation passes (those who will just pass anything GOP).

Let's face it. Georgia wanted a famous Black Republican to go against Warlock to try to sway Black voters because that's how they think things work.

I keep reading his quotes...the man makes no sense!

I have no idea why Republicans keep putting up intellectually challenged representatives for office.

Just seems like a bad strategy, unless they are just easily manipulated to get legislation passes (those who will just pass anything GOP).

yeah but did you see him play football?

Let's face it. Georgia wanted a famous Black Republican to go against Warlock to try to sway Black voters because that's how they think things work.

and it just so happens that one of the most famous Black Georgians is a conservative and played for the state's favorite team

Warnock, not warlock obviously.

yeah but did you see him play football?

YES !!!!

Freshman year, running over Bill Bates.

zLQxbk.gif

Midterms shaping up to be a bloodbath for Democrats

Joe Cunningham, the former Rep for the SC 1st is now running for Governor of SC. His ex-wife publicly endorsed his primary opponent this week.

This is to go along with the smear campaign between Nancy Mace, who Trump hates, but she still did a campaign ad in front of his building and Katie Arrington who lost her security clearance and pentagon job for disclosing classified info.

I love SC politics.

Thanks, Putin, and oil companies for the gas prices, which is all anyone cares about

Midterms shaping up to be a bloodbath for Democrats

And any place where a Dem does win, I see their challenger not conceding the election and demand a recount/re-vote.
Heck, even when a Republican does win, all of their challengers are going to demand a recount/re-vote

E.g. it was probably mentioned but Kandiss Taylor getting a whopping 3% of the vote didn't initially concede that she lost.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-loyalist-kandiss-taylor-georgia-primary-vote-wont-concede-2022-5

I'm waiting for someone who wasn't even on the ballot challenge the results of an election.

Americans are idiots. They blame the president for gas prices and will choose fascism on the hope gas prices will go down.

will choose fascism on the hope gas prices will go down.
Americans are definitely idiots, but I don’t think they are voting based on hope - Americans just love *firing* people when they are dissatisfied. We are a very punitive, puritanical people and we derive satisfaction from punishing others. It’s no coincidence that 25% of the worlds prisoners are in America.

Last edited:
Back