• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2022 races (and 2021 for weird commonwealths like Virginia)

I agree that it’s not a mistake. So is it just trolling or a way to get their ads into news stories so they can be seen by a wider audience?

The right wing is disiplined in blasting their talking points. look at GOP congressional twiter accounts.

The right wing is disiplined in blasting their talking points. look at GOP congressional twiter accounts.
True, and they've been doing that for a long while. I haven't watched any of the Sunday morning talk/news shows in a long time, but when I did I was struck by how similar the talking points of each show's conservative talking heads were on their roundtable discussions. I'm sure they were getting those points from the RNC or something similar. And there's no reason that Democrats can't be just as focused and aggressive during a campaign, but they usually aren't, which is one reason why they often lose winnable races.

So, is her husband going to turn down federal aid to help rebuild from Hurricane Ian, or what?

FL Dems need to be aggressive.

DeSantis doesn’t want to help us heal from Hurricane Ian. He just wants to put on a show. Thankfully Biden and Crist are here for us.

He ran from the clinic every time. A get well note with the reimbursement check?

Stay classy pubs. #onlythebestpeople #yourpartyofjesus

I know leftists don't like him, but the national dem party has not supported Ryan at all and it is a dead heat in Ohio. Will be a huge gaffe for the party if he ends up losing by a point and they could have helped him.

I know leftists don't like him, but the national dem party has not supported Ryan at all and it is a dead heat in Ohio. Will be a huge gaffe for the party if he ends up losing by a point and they could have helped him.

this is where i am as well. this is a winnable seat, why are they wasting the chance. Nobody likes Vance.

I've just gotta assume Dems aren't focusing on NC given the lack of Beasley buzz I see.

I guess they're going hard on GA, PA, and maybe WI and FL?

I guess the goal is to get 50-52 seats and not stretch resources too thin to risk losing the Senate.

It makes sense to focus resources on states Biden won or were reasonably close. Biden lost Ohio by 8 points.

Dems always have a hard time getting on the same page with different factions and competing agendas. The GOP mostly sticks to the script no matter how redunkulous it is.

Dems always have a hard time getting on the same page with different factions and competing agendas. The GOP mostly sticks to the script no matter how redunkulous it is.
Because it's a homogeneous party of followers who think they're independent thinkers.

Back