• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2022 races (and 2021 for weird commonwealths like Virginia)

I'm kind of tired of media types tweeting out stuff that should be a big deal and wondering why regular people aren't making a big deal about it. Like that's your job to make it happen.

I mean but we should probably make cuts to social security and medicare, right?

I'm no accountant, but 31 trillion in debt at 4% interest is $1.25 trillion in interest each year. That seems like alot.

The answer to this is clearly:
1. Tax cuts for the wealthy and big corporations
2. Huge spending cuts for the old, young, and poor
3. increased spending on the military
4. Keystone XL
5. Impeach Biden and Harris

Apparently the GOP has decided that the winning line of attack against Fetterman in PA is to argue (or at least imply) that since he's not fully recovered from his stroke he's not physically or mentally qualified to serve as a Senator. Fox News has started hitting that angle, among others. Never mind that his opponent is Doctor Freakin' Oz, a clown car candidate who doesn't even live in the state.

Apparently the GOP has decided that the winning line of attack against Fetterman in PA is to argue (or at least imply) that since he's not fully recovered from his stroke he's not physically or mentally qualified to serve as a Senator. Fox News has started hitting that angle, among others. Never mind that his opponent is Doctor Freakin' Oz, a clown car candidate who doesn't even live in the state.
Yeah I saw that he needed closed captioning on questions during an interview. The horror!

They've been doing that for months, pretty much. I actually didn't even notice until reading a recent article that the official Oz campaign response to the "crudite" debacle was "If Fetterman had ever eaten a vegetable in his life, then maybe he wouldn’t have had a major stroke."

(In quotes because that's an actual quote.)

The NBC stuff just shows the effectiveness of Republicans working the refs relentlessly until their message makes it into the mainstream.

They complained that he wouldn’t release his medical records to a fucking news organization? What the fuck

I mean, weren’t people pushing for Trump to release his health records?

Media request for health records is pretty common

Back