• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2022 WFU bowl speculation thread

These numbers are all fluid anyway. I think if there is a reasonable chance to get Clemson in, they will do so.

On the other hand, Clemson would be a one-loss, undefeated in conference P5 conference champ who beat 7 teams that were ranked in the Top 25 at some point during the season. And the one loss would be a road loss to a team that may finish in the Top 15.

I mean how bad do you have to tank to be 6-1 and play your way out of a Sun Bowl bid and wind up in Annapolis or The Bronx again ?

There are 26 pages to their fan guide?? We gotta make this bowl. If they accept tobacco money schools

Would love a South Carolina upset at Clemson, but unlikely. Adale will probably stumble and fall forward for 100+ yards and the D and O will overcome his 2 TOs....

Give me the Fenway Bowl against Tulane/Cincy/UCF and call it a day. 11 AM Saturday kick, likely against a ranked team, in a historic venue in Boston? I'm in.

Would love a South Carolina upset at Clemson, but unlikely. Adale will probably stumble and fall forward for 100+ yards and the D and O will overcome his 2 TOs....

Why would you love that?

Sakerlina fans are annoying in their own way. They think they're great, and spout the typical SEC shit, but at this point I would much prefer them to beat Clemson so I can stop hearing about the Tigers every 5 mins.

Back