• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2022 WFU bowl speculation thread

Well, FWIW, I just received an email from John Currie that we're confirmed for Tampa. Of all people, I think he'd be in the know. :)
Not sure I can make this one but will buy tickets so they can be given to deserving fans. If I do make it, it will be solo and that will kind of suck as well.

Mizzou D had some stellar performances. Held UGA to a season low. S. Carolina only managed 10 points against Mizzou. Auburn 14 in regulation.

Then, K State score 40 and Tennessee scored 66.

Handicapping bowl results is going to be about assessing the impact of the transfer portal on available players and opt outs.

For example, Tulane v. USC is a pick because Tulane full roster is expected to play, while USC will have a ton of players sitting out. Similarly, Bama right now is only a 4.5 favorite over K State, after the full extent of Bama opt outs is known, wouldn't be surprised to see the line closer to a pick.

Here’s my line of thinking. Losing to Dook put wake in florida against an sec team. Dook wins and goes to Freeze-yo-ass-off, MD against a directional florida school. 4D chess master Clawson knew what he was doing.
Plus everyone is home for Christmas.

Pretty great outcome considering Fenway and a lame Military Bowl opponent were out there. Would love for this team to go out on a high note.

Back