• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023-2024 NCAA Men's Basketball Thread

I'd actually be okay with this. Still have a lot of sympathy for everything Chris Mack went through and would love to see someone else from Skip's coaching tree back coaching in the ACC.
The stuff Mack was fired for seems pretty insignificant in the scheme of things, I think Louisville’s scandal and being on a probation magnified the situation.

Only today's games, I believe. Moves to BTN starting tomorrow. They had a ton of big matchups on Peacock this year (I recall at least one top-15 matchup, maybe Illinois/Purdue?), so anyone who cares about watching it already subscribes.

I'll never forget that moment as I was in my girlfriend ['s college dorm room] at the time and was looking over my shoulder to watch that shot.
You didn’t marry her? Of course you didn’t marry her.

, give us another Q2 win. And move our loss to Q1

Sent from my SM-S711U using Tapatalk

Only today's games, I believe. Moves to BTN starting tomorrow. They had a ton of big matchups on Peacock this year (I recall at least one top-15 matchup, maybe Illinois/Purdue?), so anyone who cares about watching it already subscribes.
The schedule for what games on are what network is nonsensical. The ACCT was on ESPN this afternoon. Then the 7:00 game was on ESPN2 and the late game is on ESPNU. Then tomorrow is on ESPN at 12, then ESPN2 for our game, then back to ESPN for the night game then either ESPN or ESPN2 for the late game. They obviously want to have UNC and Duke on ESPN but it seems to make more sense to have each session on the same network.

Aside from the very impressive win @ UNC, Clemson hasn’t done shit in calendar 2024.

Somehow still on the 5/6 line. Crazy.

Back