• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023-2024 NCAA Men's Basketball Thread

State coaching searches are always dramatic, so probably positive for all of us.

Not going to feel bad for State missing their star guard in the first game of the ACC Tournament.

Nice season for Miami. Ranked to start the year. Picked 2nd in the ACC. Finish 14th in the conference and end the year on a 10 game losing streak.
Lost to BC three times in 24 days.

Nice season for Miami. Ranked to start the year. Picked 2nd in the ACC. Finish 14th in the conference and end the year on a 10 game losing streak.

Just amazing given their roster. I know they had some injuries, but so does everyone.

If they return everyone, they are bringing in some real talent and should be a very good team next year. But have to imagine morale and chemistry is terrible right now and there will be some attrition (which might actually be a positive).

I have to think Larranaga comes back for one more year. Don't want to go out like that.

Just amazing given their roster. I know they had some injuries, but so does everyone.

If they return everyone, they are bringing in some real talent and should be a very good team next year. But have to imagine morale and chemistry is terrible right now and there will be some attrition (which might actually be a positive).

I have to think Larranaga comes back for one more year. Don't want to go out like that.
That's what I really don't get. Larranaga is a great coach, and they're talented. WTF happened? I've been disappointed in Wake and UVA, but neither have had the horrific season that Miami has had.

That's what I really don't get. Larranaga is a great coach, and they're talented. WTF happened? I've been disappointed in Wake and UVA, but neither have had the horrific season that Miami has had.
Tons of injuries.

Back