• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023-2024 NCAA Men's Basketball Thread

I have the same question with Miami as I do with Clemson. Wong was a special player... I know Cleveland is really good (and they obviously have other pieces... Omier, Pack, etc), but that's a big hole to fill.

I have the same question with Miami as I do with Clemson. Wong was a special player... I know Cleveland is really good (and they obviously have other pieces... Omier, Pack, etc), but that's a big hole to fill.

Miller was special too for the Canes. But Wooga is going to have an awesome year for them. They are certainly stacked at the top of their roster again.

Couple of decent games today... Both in Vegas

USC vs. KSU (10pm on TNT)
Georgia vs. Oregon (4:30pm on truTV)

I'll be watching UGA for at least a little while just to get a sense of the team before we go to play them later in the week.
Are TNT and truTV regularly broadcasting games this season?

I think it's just for this Hall of Fame event (both Men's and Women's games today).

Are TNT and truTV regularly broadcasting games this season?
Don't think they have a deal with any conference for basketball games. In season tourney games at neutral sites go to the highest bidder. Guess Turner wanted some early season basketball action, but can't find that there is a season long commitment.

georgia doesn't look great so far against oregon

Oregon is +11 on the boards in the first half.

As a UGA alum/fan, a lot of the talent on that team are freshmen and/or brand new to the roster. If Wake is as good as I think they should be they should handle UGA this early in the season.

You must not have watched a lot of Duncan. He would have blocked the shot, caught it, made the outlet pass, ignored Bacot and run back down the court to score on a boring put-back layup after the inevitable missed shot.
Shaq commented about Timmy saying that after he, Shaq, had laid out some of his best trash talk, he looked at Timmy D. He said Timmy looked bored.

Didn’t realize USC had to preseason all American candidates. This Collier kid is the real deal so far.

Rodman's kid transferred there too.

Didn’t realize USC had to preseason all American candidates. This Collier kid is the real deal so far.
Saw Collier play in high school. Unguardable at that level. Big and strong with range. Watched him abuse Stephon Castle, son of long ago (short-term) Deac Stacey Castle. Stephon was a five star and is now at UConn.

Collier and Castle are the first two PGs taken in most 2024 mock drafts I've seen. Crazy that the brother of a Deac transfer (Alex Sarr) and son of another Deac transfer (Stephon Castle) could be lottery picks, maybe even top 5 picks in the same draft.

Back