• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023-2024 NCAA Men's Basketball Thread

What’s their life skills curriculum?

I liked their team this year, but the college is a cult, their president is definitely fishy and in general the college has no real academic substance. Just shiny buildings and fountains
How is it a cult? I don't know much about it, expect a friend's son who went there and had a good experience.

What an unbelievable win. Forbes obviously thrilled in the stands. I frigging love the SoCon Tournament.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kudos to Brooks Savage in his first season for taking out the #2 and #3 seeds. That said, Samford is really tough and ETSU must be running on fumes playing Friday, Saturday, Sunday in OT.

Samford is really deep and they constantly push pace.

We shall see JMU hoping for a spot in the NIT
We shall see on Monday night when 30-3 JMU plays Arkansas St in the finals of the SunBelt. Regular season winner App St not in the finals.

The SEC is also super strong and special in bball so they get 8 players on their first team.

2023-24 ALL-ACC TEAM
FIRST TEAM
Name, School, Points

RJ Davis, North Carolina, 373
PJ Hall, Clemson, 363
Kyle Filipowski, Duke, 346
Hunter Sallis, Wake Forest, 292
Blake Hinson, Pitt, 280

SECOND TEAM
Armando Bacot, North Carolina, 271
Reece Beekman, Virginia, 263
Judah Mintz, Syracuse, 219
Norchad Omier, Miami, 172
Quinten Post, Boston College, 135

THIRD TEAM
DJ Horne, NC State, 109
Harrison Ingram, North Carolina, 91
Jeremy Roach, Duke, 85
Markus Burton, Notre Dame, 69
Sean Pedulla, Virginia Tech, 62

HONORABLE MENTION
Joseph Girard III, Clemson, 54
Jamir Watkins, Florida State, 47
Jared McCain, Duke, 29
Ian Schieffelin, Clemson, 24
Miles Kelly, Georgia Tech, 16
Carlton Carrington, Pitt, 12
Brandon Huntley-Hatfield, Louisville, 10
Ryan Dunn, Virginia, 10

Well-deserved for Sallis.

Surprised Carr didn't get HM; hopefully that motivates him to run it back next year.

Back