• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023-2024 NCAA Men's Basketball Thread

USF at UCF should actually be a good NIT game. They don't play anymore since UCF is in the Big XII.

App. St. beat Auburn and has two wins against JMU. Classic trap game for Wake.

App was insanely loud in our building last year. It was embarrassing. Hope deacon nation comes and supports this team
NIT games are usually low in attendance. I have been to several at Wake and plan to attend this one. Obviously, I would expect a lot of App fans at this one whenever it happens.

The selection criteria looks silly. The PAC-12 had what 7 teams turn down their 2nd bid? The SEC didn’t want it. Let the teams that want to be there play (mid major reg season champs).

NIT games are usually low in attendance. I have been to several at Wake and plan to attend this one. Obviously, I would expect a lot of App fans at this one whenever it happens.
I bet it’ll be 50/50 App and Wake. Their team would love to knock off an ACC team

Last edited:
I don’t ever wanna hear about the path again
The path is win your Nov/Dec games. Can’t lose to the likes of UGa (a bottom feeder in SEC), LSU & Utah when all are non-dancing teams. Then don’t lose 3 in a row to our own bottom feeders.

The path is win your Nov/Dec games. Can’t lose to the likes of UGa (a bottom feeder in SEC), LSU & Utah when all are non-dancing teams. Then don’t lose 3 in a row to our own bottom feeders.
Obviously there’s a path. I meant after each loss I don’t wanna hear “eh this game didn’t matter anyway” over and over

Back