• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023-24 Wake Forest Basketball Season - 21-14 (11-9) - KP#29 / NET#43

Imma be honest. And Imma listen.

But I feel like Boots on the Ground is a pretty bizarre name for a sports podcast.
Understandable without context. Ben and I adopted that saying last year as a mantra to be present at any and every Wake Forest athletics event possible and provide as much coverage as we can.

Understandable without context. Ben and I adopted that saying last year as a mantra to be present at any and every Wake Forest athletics event possible and provide as much coverage as we can.
I'm even more confused now:

"An interview style podcast that focuses on three main themes including but not limited to- Wildlife conservation, Biodiversity preservation and Climate change."

https://www.bootsonthegroundpodcast.com/

Not sure about that... With a focus already on climate change all he needs to add is "Hamas talking points" and "decolonization" and he will have 98.7% of Tunnels posters downloading his podcast.

One of the weirder sports/war metaphors I’ve seen.

That's a different pod with, unfortunately, the same name.

Ours is listed here:

What's truly bonkers is that you both have almost identical logos.

5eafa8_550701a609fd422c94ae44906d37fced~mv2.png

Last edited:
What's truly bonkers is that you both have almost identical logos.

I know there are a ton of podcasts out there but it doesn’t seem great to use a name that’s already out there. It either confuses potential listeners or it looks like they didn’t look before picking a name.

Appreciate the podcast, good to have some passionate students in the pipeline. Gotta love the preseason optimism. I think we’ll be pretty good by Jan/Feb, but the early tough schedule worries me in relation to the tournament bid and our current roster challenges (injuries, waiver, etc).

Appreciate the podcast, good to have some passionate students in the pipeline. Gotta love the preseason optimism. I think we’ll be pretty good by Jan/Feb, but the early tough schedule worries me in relation to the tournament bid and our current roster challenges (injuries, waiver, etc).
Thanks for the listen! And appreciate all the feedback on pod names and such from you all. Certainly a learning process.

Back