• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023-24 Wake Forest Basketball Season - 21-14 (11-9) - KP#29 / NET#43

Appear to still be 57 in KP.

Forbes says Damari still not practicing and they will reevaluate the knee after Christmas.

Yeesh that really sucks for our guy. Just really want to see him have the opportunity to play alongside this group. Kind of similar to the D Greene situation. Two super talented guys who have dealt with more than their share of setbacks.

Yeesh that really sucks for our guy. Just really want to see him have the opportunity to play alongside this group. Kind of similar to the D Greene situation. Two super talented guys who have dealt with more than their share of setbacks.
I hope you mean Donavon and not Daniel!

One thing I didn't mention about Reid is he's an excellent FT shooter for a big man. Just gotta get him the ball more in the paint and work with him to get to the line more.

What are our thoughts on what our record needs to be in the next six games? I think baseline 4-2. Win the three home games vs VT, Miami, UVA, win one of the road games. I want to beat BC so bad and see Reid absolutely fuck up Post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What are our thoughts on what our record needs to be in the next six games? I think baseline 4-2. Win the three home games vs VT, Miami, UVA, win one of the road games. I want to beat BC so bad and see Reid absolutely fuck up Post.

5-1 is the goal imo. We can’t lose at FSU. Win the 3 home games. Get one of State/BC. We have little margin for error and the OOC means we need some good wins now.

4-2 would be good. 3-3 probably keeps us afloat but would emphasize some of the tougher road games. Beating both Miami and UVA at home seems tough but the road games are more winnable than usual. The first one against VT is huge, really gotta have it.

One thing I didn't mention about Reid is he's an excellent FT shooter for a big man. Just gotta get him the ball more in the paint and work with him to get to the line more.
He has good form on his free throws (and his jump shots). I hope he ends up like Dallas Walton from three - the beginning of the year the entire crowd would yell "no" when Walton pulled up, but by the end of the year he was a 3-point threat.

I don't understand people criticizing Efton on O at all. Did you watch the game today? He executed multiple low post moves. He clears out the lane for over the top lobs. And he can shoot the 3. He's an offensive threat.
He was terrible on O the previous two games and still hasn’t made a 3. The criticism was not unfounded.

I don't understand people criticizing Efton on O at all. Did you watch the game today? He executed multiple low post moves. He clears out the lane for over the top lobs. And he can shoot the 3. He's an offensive threat.
I think he'll hit some 3s this year, but he currently is shooting 0% from 3 and has shot 19% for his college career.

That sequence at the rim was pitiful. Huge improvement from Marsh. But that’s not saying much

E is just getting his game legs under him. As Coach said in the post game, he played 33 mins today for a reason. It’s been a long time since he played that much in an actual game.

It was good to see him with several good post moves today that ended with good touch finishes. The guys will keep getting better at finding him in better spots too, especially Boopie.

E is just getting his game legs under him. As Coach said in the post game, he played 33 mins today for a reason. It’s been a long time since he played that much in an actual game.

It was good to see him with several good post moves today that ended with good touch finishes. The guys will keep getting better at finding him in better spots too, especially Boopie.
For sure. Plus, his rebounding and shot-blocking are what we need most.

Anyone know if the player post game interviews are posted anywhere? Deacon Digest has just been putting up Forbes' part the last couple of games.

Watched it on delay.

Nice second half!!

Was present for the game 13 years ago. Still feel the pain. A little less after today.

This team has a lot going for it. Just need to become more consistent, which should come. And no key inj…not gonna say it.

Back