• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023 ACC Tournament Discussion Thread

I get the Duke colors at Cameron but the light blue to the Dean Dome is hard to understand. Be true to your school- Beach Boys, circa 1968.

Really stings knowing

I have been wearing dark blue to Cameron for that game and light blue to the Dean Dome for over 25 years. It would be foolish not to business wise.
A perfect encapsulation of what we've known all along, you're completely full of shit

DR is best friends with a former UNC walk on and Al Wood. They aren’t going to take him to UNC events wearing Duke stuff.

Does dude only have Duke, UNC, UNCG, Cincinnati and (lastly) Wake gear in his wardrobe? Is he 10?

if it's business you're interested in, i'd just wear carolina blue. they definitely will have more fans who seek legal counsel from a sign in a bus stop

My neighbor took down all his UNC flags and banners off his lawn yesterday afternoon afternoon (I know that he's a graduate of Wake Technical Community College and UNC Pembrooke, but that fits in with the rest of their crowd), so it wasn't such a bad start to a Monday.

This reprieve will be short lived however, as I know they will now be replaced with NY Yankees gear.

Back