• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023 Atlanta Braves Season Thread: wheelin & dealin

Currently MLB third in bullpen ERA at 3.47, behind the Guardians and the Yankees. So, best ERA in the NL.

The pen does make me nervous. Figure there may be some acquisition here before too long.

Currently MLB third in bullpen ERA at 3.47, behind the Guardians and the Yankees. So, best ERA in the NL.

The pen does make me nervous. Figure there may be some acquisition here before too long.
I think the weird thing is that we’re bringing basically no one throwing real heat out of there which is rare in today’s world.

I know the Braves aren’t the only team but doesn’t it look little league to have the QuikCrete patches on the sleeve? Why is the MLB allowing/promoting ads on jerseys?

I know the Braves aren’t the only team but doesn’t it look little league to have the QuikCrete patches on the sleeve? Why is the MLB allowing/promoting ads on jerseys?
giphy.gif

NBA does the same. Everyway that money can be made; it will be made.

Bally tweeted that tv ratings are up 18% from last year. I assume the Braves will be the last thing that Bally tries to hold.

Rough couple outings for Elder. Tonight was just a weird one all around.

Awful loss. Does no one teach our pitchers how to cover first base? Literally happened 4 times where runners reached because no pitcher covered first. If we are going to roll out fucking retread relievers who throw 91 mph sinkers every pitch they should at least be able to field their damn position

Team is completely deflated after last night. On most groundouts the batter doesn’t even make it to first base until the balls been thrown around and is back to the pitcher

Well I’m about to be 1-5 in my 6 Braves games I’ve been to this summer. Guess I’m not going to anymore lol

Yeah, it's really remarkable. I'm preparing/hoping for a gaggle of relievers incoming at the deadline similar to the OF influx two years ago.

Now, back to winning, plz.

Back