• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023 Atlanta Braves Season Thread: wheelin & dealin

Seems like a miss not to upgrade at the deadline. Now, obviously, getting Max back healthy is bigger than just about any acquisition (particularly a rental), but the point remains. Shocked we didn't add a couple (better) relievers.

Seems like a miss not to upgrade at the deadline. Now, obviously, getting Max back healthy is bigger than just about any acquisition (particularly a rental), but the point remains. Shocked we didn't add a couple (better) relievers.
It’s the problem with the expanded playoffs. Almost everyone thinks they are still in it and they are all battling against each other to get the scraps from the couple teams that are selling.

I quite enjoyed seeing Dansby get utterly dominated while having to listen to a healthy Braves’ contingent in his home ballpark after basically saying Braves’ fans aren’t real fans.

I’m not convinced d’Arnaud playing so much is about keeping Murphy completely fresh (because no one ever gets a day off), but there is no reason for him to start a game in postseason.

I’m not convinced d’Arnaud playing so much is about keeping Murphy completely fresh (because no one ever gets a day off), but there is no reason for him to start a game in postseason.
I trust d’Arnaud to put up a good AB in a critical spot. I’m fine with him starting a game in each series, if not 2.

I quite enjoyed seeing Dansby get utterly dominated while having to listen to a healthy Braves’ contingent in his home ballpark after basically saying Braves’ fans aren’t real fans.
Saturday and Sunday not quite the same result.

Michael Harris’ last 2 months have not been talked about enough. ~.150 BA to now almost .300.

Back