• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023 Atlanta Braves Season Thread: wheelin & dealin

Yeh they gave all us season ticket holders all bobble heads and that one is amazing.

Crazy first inning with Acuna about whipping someone’s a$$!

Y’all hit up park bench after game. I’ll be in there with app state hat on. J/k fsu cap. Love to get some mules tho.

Here now but ladyfriend graduated bama in last decade and don’t know how to lose yet. I should be expert in teaching her how to cope with a legends final Years.

Here with brother in law. Where is Stoneville and DC Deac?
Still had a great time at the game Saturday despite the loss. Hit the kid zone beforehand, kid had a blast on the zip line and batting cages. Perfect weather, Olson hit an absolute bomb, great weekend. Now to figure out a Wake game to go to...

We walked into the Onmi Sunday evening and I saw Andruw Jones sitting by himself. I told my wife and son but said to not bother him. Of course my wife asks him for a photo with my son. He was very nice.

It's probably not a great idea for Iglesias to throw anything in the zone to Harper if we end up matched up in the postseason.

TDA cannot hold runners unless he’s catching for Fried who does it for him.

Another tense extra innings win. Hand looked great. I’m okay with the blown games the last 2 days because the 10th inning wins just made it hurt more for the Phils.

Braves clinch the division with a win tonight.

Also, with weeks to spare, the 2023 Braves have hit more HRs than any NL team ever. Note: the NL only adopted the DH a year ago.

Back