• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023 Carolina Panthers thread - HOF Julius Peppers

It's funny to hear people talk about how good Levis' arm is, when I vividly remember Penn State putting him in the game to do nothing but run the ball as a big body vs. tOSU because their other QB was sucking so bad.

So I went to the gym and they had the FLA / Tenn game playing…AR is a terrible QB. It doesn’t matter how athletic he is, he cannot play the position at a high level.

Bless his heart…I hope wherever he lands they are patient, he is going to take years of development.

Didn't see that game, but remember his OL, OC and WRs sucked last year, and he had a bad wheel and shoulder/arm. That's why draftniks are saying throw out the 2022 tape. Similar issue with Hooker. They're all saying Heupel took advantage of mismatches created by his cheat code offense to get guys like Hyatt 1 on 1 with safeties, so Hooker was throwing to wide open WRs most of the time. Except against UGa and USC. So it's difficult for them to tell whether he can play well in a pro style offense.
Don’t look at any, you know, actual data - got it ok cool, cool….

i feel very confident it will be young, but if it is GD Levis...fuck off Carolina

Agree with him there to some extent. I rarely look at resumes anymore when hiring. If anything, just gather some data points for conversation starters. Couldn't care less if a GPA is listed and what the number is. Rarely translates over to how good the employee will be. Show me you can problem-solve, communicate, have a strong work ethic, and most importantly sell me on your attitude; I'll take that over a GPA or strong resume any day of the week. Sure, it some cases that is a reflection on grades or testing on college, but many times it's not.

Back