• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023 Carolina Panthers thread - HOF Julius Peppers

Bozeman
Corbett
Dalton
Bell
Theilen
Horn
I have many more but too lazy

Average center
Great lineman (currently hurt from playing week 18 in meaningless game)
Backup
Excited for him
Should not be our WR1
Passed on Micah Parsons to take a CB who's been injured more than he's played

i heard the staff just doesn't think corral can or will cut it as an nfl qb, so wasn't worth a roster spot and they'll need to backfill dalton when he's done with someone not corral anyway

Fitterer should have definitely foreseen Jaycee Horn getting injured.

Average center
Great lineman (currently hurt from playing week 18 in meaningless game)
Backup
Excited for him
Should not be our WR1
Passed on Micah Parsons to take a CB who's been injured more than he's played
Horn was a need. Has been good when healthy.

It was asked to cite a single example Fitt knows what he's doing. Those were all good moves as far as needs and within the confines and constraints of the cap etc. I didn't think about it for more than a minute. They are not really home runs and I wasn't even looking to find home runs, but that wasn't the ask.

Last edited:
I’m in the camp that Fit shares some blame for the Rhule era personnel moves - there is no way he was just a figurehead

i hope in my heart that rhule sucks at nebraska

let's go gophers
I gotta admit to enjoying that 4th quarter immensely. Nebraska had that game in hand, and Minnesota's offense couldn't do anything. Then Nebraska fumbles at midfield with 5:00 left, then a 15 yard face mask and then 1 of the better WR toe aps you'll see for a TD. Okay, still looks like you'll win because you're driving to midfield, then the pick and the game winning field goal at the buzzer. And that Minnesota offense ain't near what it was 2-3 years ago. Nebraska football might not out draw women's volleyball all season. Gotta love it.

Back