• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023 Carolina Panthers thread - HOF Julius Peppers

part of brady's legacy was that he got to play against the dog shit jets, dolphins, and bills for 15 years

Panthers are very high on Mingo. He has surprised to the upside. Word is he needs to get more separation and he's learning how to do that. But as accurate as Young is he can get the ball to Mingo and then the dude is GONE. They are putting him in routes that just get him the damn ball even if he's sitting down in the coverage. Better post catch then DJ Moore and can overpower hits. Will be a star I think.

Good report but hard believe anyone is better after the catch than DJ

carr stinks, baker stinks, and ridder stinks

panthers gonna win the whole thang by 5 games!
Nah, Carr doesn't stink. He helped prop up some bad Vegas teams until last year. He isn't top ten, but he's somewhere in the teens. But once you get Young some more help at WR and OL, I can see him hopping into the top 10.

Damn. That was a hell of a play.

Nah, Carr doesn't stink. He helped prop up some bad Vegas teams until last year. He isn't top ten, but he's somewhere in the teens. But once you get Young some more help at WR and OL, I can see him hopping into the top 10.

eh, he's been in the nfl for a decade and has made the playoffs once (and lost his only game)

carr's stats are empty calories

eh, he's been in the nfl for a decade and has made the playoffs once (and lost his only game)

carr's stats are empty calories
He played on the Raiders, a team managed by Mark Davis. That's the modern equivalent of Archie Manning playing for the 70s Saints. He's going to have a good year this year, and they're going to win double digit games.

I’m pretty convinced we’re shipping Chicago a top 5 pick. And by top 5 I pretty much mean 3.

And MDMH will spent months saying they should have just tanked another year for Williams or Maye.

I’m pretty convinced we’re shipping Chicago a top 5 pick. And by top 5 I pretty much mean 3.
Young is a legit QB. Seems like everything is hinging on the OL. It's also a new O and D, so maybe the preseason was rough but the team will improve as the year goes on.

Cam looked like utter garbage in the preseason in 2011, we started 2-8, and then won 4 of our last 6 to finish 6-10. I'll be shocked if this team doesn't do at least as well.

Back