• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023 Carolina Panthers thread - HOF Julius Peppers

i have zero desire to watch the panthers @ miami
That's why I'm taking Miami in survivor this week. The beatdown that that offense can put on mediocre defenses is impressive - points can escalate quickly. Can't wait to see them play NE twice - point differential could reach 3 digits. I think they finish with the 1 seed in the AFC. Drove 3 hours each way to watch their epic comeback against us last year. I was about as furious that day as I was 2 days ago.

Yep taking Miami too. Won all five of my picks so far this season by 2+ touchdowns. Time to continue the onslaught

That's why I'm taking Miami in survivor this week. The beatdown that that offense can put on mediocre defenses is impressive - points can escalate quickly. Can't wait to see them play NE twice - point differential could reach 3 digits. I think they finish with the 1 seed in the AFC. Drove 3 hours each way to watch their epic comeback against us last year. I was about as furious that day as I was 2 days ago.
???

The Dolphins already played the Patriots once on SNF and only won by 7. They lost to the Bills by 28 a week ago. 3 digits? Lol, easy on the PFT articles.

All y’all people taking Miami in survivor are guaranteeing 1-5 and irrational optimism going into the bye week leading into a 2-15 season.

Hang in there. I loved this with the Bears, Justin Fields and Matt Nagy. Fields seems like he may have a chance now…second in league in passing TDs. Reich won’t crush Bryce if he’s truly good.

How exactly do his comments suggest that? Particularly the Young part

In what was arguably his best performance as a Brown, Deshaun Watson played the entire game against the Titans in Week 3 and suffered no apparent injury. In the lead-up to Week 4, he complained of soreness in his throwing arm. He logged only LP's, and, despite being medically cleared to play, decided to sit out the game against the Ravens. The Browns were on bye last week, but Watson logged another DNP yesterday.

Could some of the "Bryce isn't injured" detectives look into this and tell me if Watson is going to play this weekend so I can make some start/sit decisions?

In what was arguably his best performance as a Brown, Deshaun Watson played the entire game against the Titans in Week 3 and suffered no apparent injury. In the lead-up to Week 4, he complained of soreness in his throwing arm. He logged only LP's, and, despite being medically cleared to play, decided to sit out the game against the Ravens. The Browns were on bye last week, but Watson logged another DNP yesterday.

Could some of the "Bryce isn't injured" detectives look into this and tell me if Watson is going to play this weekend so I can make some start/sit decisions?
Watson should go get a massage on that shoulder

Oline will be fine

The O-Line was not "good" last year. They were serviceable. When Wilkes took over we just started pounding the run game which made them look good. Still sucked in pass blocking. And that was with Corbett. I doubt he's back before week 8 with the ACL rehab.

I dunno, the offensive line seemed fine last season

Worried about the OL? Defense looks awful

Lol at anyone that was comfortable with this O-line

Back