• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023 Carolina Panthers thread - HOF Julius Peppers

“If you’re in a basement tweeting come on out and see the light of day” give or take a couple of inaudible words

The “March on Mint” could have used the same tagline.

Tepper should definitely talk shit to the people complaining on Twitter. What a small man.

I just watched highlights of the Texans-Bengals game. Stroud looks incredible. Decisive, gets the ball out quickly, makes completions off of broken plays, etc. Does not look like a rookie.

I would have been fine with Stroud if they picked him. I was trying to convince myself when the scuttlebutt was that he was the top guy before the trade. I really didn’t want Richardson or Levis.

I haven’t given up on Young.

I was initially on the Stroud > Young but as the information on how quickly Young can process (based on that test that seems to have validity) and then guitars insights I jumped to Young pretty quickly

Yeah whatever company does that cognition test bullshit owes Carolina Panthers and fans an apology and should be sued for negligence

Back