• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023 Carolina Panthers thread - HOF Julius Peppers

Jags fans are so glad they let Chark go. Give Young some WRs.

Chark looked good last week. He looks terrible today. Three straight balls that hit him in the hands and were incomplete.

I stopped watching. Watching Redzone and Saints-Bucs, Pats-Bills on multiview. This is a pathetic franchise with no hope

Not only did the Panthers trade the #1 overall pick to the Bears, they traded the #1 pick in the 5th round to the Browns in the Baker Mayfield trade, the #1 pick in the 6th round to the Jaguars in the Laviska Shenault trade and traded the #1 pick in the 7th round to the Titans as part of the Dennis Daley package for a 5th round pick.

We don't talk enough about how the Panthers screwed up the Baker Mayfield situation. He was good for the Rams and has been solid for the Bucs.

Not only did the Panthers trade the #1 overall pick to the Bears, they traded the #1 pick in the 5th round to the Browns in the Baker Mayfield trade, the #1 pick in the 6th round to the Jaguars in the Laviska Shenault trade and traded the #1 pick in the 7th round to the Titans as part of the Dennis Daley package for a 5th round pick.

We don't talk enough about how the Panthers screwed up the Baker Mayfield situation. He was good for the Rams and has been solid for the Bucs.

Agreed, he should’ve been our guy. Majority of the blame is bad coaching and management but he also didn’t play well enough himself. In better situations he’s performed admirably.

I was thinking the other day how weird it is that you never see any of those Baker insurance ads anymore, obviously. He used to be ubiquitous.

I think it would be foolish to prioritize QB or LT in the draft. Young and Ickey can improve and you don't want to chase those positions with early picks. This team has too many needs.

But the Panthers should definitely bring in a day 3 or UFA QB and give Brady Christiensen another shot at LT when he's healthy.
Move Icky to guard? You owe him too much $ to cut or trade him.

Back