• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023 Carolina Panthers thread - HOF Julius Peppers

Seems like it could make sense. In the pocket you’re taking a direct hit that you may not have seen coming or at least aren’t prepared to take. On the run, you get tackled but probably not a direct crushing hit.
Also a QB who is running is more likely to be tackled by a linebacker or DB, not a D-line guy. 200 - 250 pound guy vs 1 ( or more) 300+ pound guys.

The line for #1 pick in the draft (on DraftKings) has moved from Bryce Young yesterday at +225, to this morning at +125, and now it’s +300….What a wild 24 hours.
Decided to take the plunge at +150 yesterday. I'm a dumb. Guitardeac gonna take me out to a nice seafood dinner to ease my losses.

337096024_153466747639293_7316215273582353587_n.jpg

This is the team I really don't get. They're rolling with Ridder and Heinicke when they have a top 10 pick. They must really believe in Ridder. I don't see it.
The Bucs and Falcons are in a similar spot as the Panthers last season. With questions around the coaching staff and QB position, they may be better off pushing the reset button in 9 months, but they can't make a firm decision about that yet.

This is the team I really don't get. They're rolling with Ridder and Heinicke when they have a top 10 pick. They must really believe in Ridder. I don't see it.
They are the smartest one in the group. They are waiting for an actual worthwhile QB class to present itself before blowing their load, not simply drafting the tallest midget.

Back