• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023 Carolina Panthers thread - HOF Julius Peppers

5% increase on lower level ticket

SD3theOracle strikes again
Only about a 1.5% increase for us upper level unwashed masses, I'm pleasantly surprised. Of course, only hosting 8 home games this year (and 2 pre-season games), so the average price of the meaningful games is still going up a bit.

If Bryce was their guy going in, it’s hard to imagine anything in that pro day changed their minds.

message board todd at it again

I've heard some buzz that Carolina likes Young at No. 1, but like I said Wednesday (more below), the Panthers are going to put out a lot of smokescreens to keep the competition off the scent. And frankly, they are likely far from a final decision on who they want with the top draft pick. I know this: Carolina is blessed to have a really tough decision on its hands, because there are some really good quarterbacks atop this class.

Was just listening to ESPN Radio and they were dumbfounded why Panthers traded up if they don’t know who their guy is already. What’s the point of sending 11 guys to all these pro days?

Umm it’s called due diligence?

We worry about Young’s height, but if we picked Stroud, Houston would immediately grab Young and would be given an A+ grade for that pick by nearly everyone. He’s just as short in TX.

USC not that great either TBH, though a lot better than UNC. I guess Palmer was their best pro?

Back