• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023 Carolina Panthers thread - HOF Julius Peppers

Not that it really matters but if Panthers get to four wins it would also potentially bring in the Commies and Pats for #1 depending on SOS if those teams lose out

The idea that the Panthers might not finish dead last this season is mind blowing.

Putting in a LB as an 11th tackler to kickoff to the 15-20 is some of the worst galaxy brain coaching I've ever seen. Just admit your kicker has a weak leg or he's soft.

Repeating this for the Piniero debacle.

Seems like teams should get to designate an emergency kicker either from the practice squad or do like the NHL has emergency goalies. Just have at least two guys in every city ready to go just in case.

Dom Capers' toupee looks almost as bad as the Panthers offense.

I think it would be foolish to prioritize QB or LT in the draft. Young and Ickey can improve and you don't want to chase those positions with early picks. This team has too many needs.

But the Panthers should definitely bring in a day 3 or UFA QB and give Brady Christiensen another shot at LT when he's healthy.

Repeating this for the Piniero debacle.

Dom Capers' toupee looks almost as bad as the Panthers offense.

I think it would be foolish to prioritize QB or LT in the draft. Young and Ickey can improve and you don't want to chase those positions with early picks. This team has too many needs.

But the Panthers should definitely bring in a day 3 or UFA QB and give Brady Christiensen another shot at LT when he's healthy.
The Ruhle deal of short arms really hampered Christensen from being a tackle. He has done a good job at LT whenever he was put in.

Pathetic

Did I read correctly this is our first game in franchise history wearing this color combo?

Back