• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023 College Football Coaching Carousel

MSU fires Mel Tucker with cause.

Wonder if that list is in the preferred order or appears maybe just alphabetical.

If it is, Elko is likely off to the big20.

MSU needs to chill the fuck out with these lists at the end of September.

I’d be ok with Narduzzi fucking off to that dumpster fire. Fuck that guy.

Michigan State is an outhouse. They will always trail Michigan, Penn State and tOSU as a football program. It’s where Larry Nasser molested 100s of athletes. It’s an afterthought school in a decaying state. East Lansing is a hell hole. The next FB coach will succeed a man who beat off while talking on the phone with a sexual harassment consultant. Elko isn’t leaving Duke and Clawson isn’t leaving WF for MSU.

No coach with options takes the Michigan State job.

Last edited:
Michigan State is an outhouse. They will always trail Michigan, Penn State and tOSU as a football program. It’s where Larry Nasser molested 100s of athletes. It’s an afterthought school in a decaying state. East Lansing is a hell hole. The next FB coach will succeed a man who beat off white talking on the phone with a sexual harassment consultant. Elko isn’t leaving Duke and Clawson isn’t leaving WF for MSU.

No coach with options takes the Michigan State job.
This is too based in reality. You need to join everyone else in fantasy land where the Big 10 is the best athletics conference with the best academics.

I mean they did give the last guy a guaranteed $95MM contract based on literally one good season. That alone is enough of a reason to consider it.

There are some people saying that, in light of the most recent alleged rules violation at Michigan ("signgate"), Harbaugh will finally decide that it's time to head back to the NFL. Yeah, the NFL, the league where you don't have to worry about silly rules. :LOL:

Of course, Harbaugh has flirted with a return to the NFL before and it didn't happen, so who knows. But if he does leave then it will really spice up the silly season of coaching changes.

There are some people saying that, in light of the most recent alleged rules violation at Michigan ("signgate"), Harbaugh will finally decide that it's time to head back to the NFL. Yeah, the NFL, the league where you don't have to worry about silly rules. :LOL:

Of course, Harbaugh has flirted with a return to the NFL before and it didn't happen, so who knows. But if he does leave then it will really spice up the silly season of coaching changes.

I think Harbaugh has planned to leave Michigan after this season for sometime.

I think Lincoln Riley also wants out of CFB.

Back