• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023 Football Scholly Tracker | In: Roberts (A&T LB), Ganious (Nova DT), Merrill (Vols WR)

Here is an interesting name in the portal, Jacob Wahlberg, LB, formerly of Purdue and of New Kids on The Block. 39 Tackles a FF and an Int last season.

I say interesting, because LB is always a position of need for our defense and he committed to Purdue when Lambert was the DC. No one of note is following him on twitter yet, but I thought why not start the speculation.

Last edited:
Here is an interesting name in the portal, Jacob Wahlberg, LB, formerly of Purdue of New Kids on the block. 39 Tackles a FF and an Int last season.

I say interesting, because LB is always a position of need for our defense and he committed to Purdue when Lambert was the DC. No one of not is following him on twitter yet, but I thought why not start the speculation.
Linebacker might be one of the best positions on the team this season. Almost too many bodies in that room now

Back