• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023 WF Baseball - Schedule Released

My nephew went to see Las Vegas vs Reno last night. Nate Mondou played 2nd and Parker Dunshee is on the pitching staff, both for Vegas. Stuart Fairchild CF for Reno

Given that the A's have depleted their MLB roster, Dunshee may have an opportunity to make his MLB debut this year. Definitely a good sign that he was the AAA Opening Day starter. First time ever that the minor league season started before the MLB season.

And he exits with loading the bases on another walk and 0 outs. 

Still 6-2 in B8

Last edited:
I would give Adler 2 batters at the most each outing. It's pretty evident when he doesn't have it. He about blew the WCU game until the pen bailed him out.

I am happy they won but did not watch the game. Did Corona try to sacrifice in the 9th? Why did Kurtz come out?

From what I could tell from a spotty bad radio link. Yes, fouled 2 off, then struck out.

I am happy they won but did not watch the game. Did Corona try to sacrifice in the 9th? Why did Kurtz come out?

I don’t think there was anyway to watch. I just followed on Gametracker like the old days.

I went to the game. Kurtz got on and Walter put in a pinch runner for speed to try to get a run. Didn't work or matter.

I think this is what you referred to. There is very little PA nor scoreboard data, so I couldn't keep up with players/plays as well as home games.

Last edited:
Thanks. Wonder if Hawke is ready to bat leadoff. Don't love Wilken in the 2 hole.

I saw Hawke play a few times last year in high school and never imagined he'd make an immediate impact at Wake. Guess that is why I am an accountant and not a baseball scout.

I said several weeks back Hawke is All-ACC material.

I saw Hawke play a few times last year in high school and never imagined he'd make an immediate impact at Wake. Guess that is why I am an accountant and not a baseball scout.

Ha, didn't see this before I made my post. I kind of agree with you...When I saw wr signed him, I kind of figured it was a package deal situation with Hartle, and not because he's a legit ACC player. As of now, looks like we were both wrong. He belongs.

Back