• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023 WF Baseball - Schedule Released

Tied now and we apparently can’t teach our pitchers to pitch the 0-2 pitches outside zone so can’t hit. More 0-2 hits by Clemson…

Agreed. Or...you can't show the hitter the same pitch the entire at bat. Change the eye level. High heat. Low heat. Breaking ball in the dirt. Something besides the middle away heater that he was able to slap in the gap. Uggh

Agreed. Or...you can't show the hitter the same pitch the entire at bat. Change the eye level. High heat. Low heat. Breaking ball in the dirt. Something besides the middle away heater that he was able to slap in the gap. Uggh

Onto extra innings. Is this the point the players realize Walters can’t manage a bullpen???

Guys who have gotten it done all year haven't this weekend.

A majority of their hits this series have been on 2 strike counts, IIRC

Onto extra innings. Is this the point the players realize Walters can’t manage a bullpen???

Really. Why did he not pull him when we had a 9-4 lead but he walked the first 2 hitters. You gotta be one step ahead of Clemson. 2 on with 0 outs was the encouragement they needed.

I mean you look at this Clemson team play and you wonder how they're three and ten in the ACC. I'm sure that ND is saying the same thing about duke.

A win tomorrow will have us first place in the Atlantic after this weekend.

I am still mad about game 1. They could not hit our pitcher and we pulled him for the ninth inning. Their starting pitcher stayed for the ninth.

I am still mad about game 1. They could not hit our pitcher and we pulled him for the ninth inning. Their starting pitcher stayed for the ninth.

No, they pulled the starter after 6 innings and the reliever went 3

Back