• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023 WF Baseball - Schedule Released

I agree. The only problem is that I am doing paperwork at home while watching the game. I am using it to time my "overtime" incentive. I could use a nice, long half inning from the Deacs to pace me a little better. Tinsman is helping.

2 out rbi by Reinisch is huge. Getting those clutch hits to add insurance runs is such a boost.

Twice this season Pierce has messed up relating to taking a lead at 3rd base. Unreal

Twice this season Pierce has messed up relating to taking a lead at 3rd base. Unreal

So typical of Walters team with poor base running. Unreal.

Thankfully Teddy dealing with a one hitter through 6 and 6 Ks!

top 4 seeds in the ACCT will be:

1. VT if they beat Duke (currently leading 3-1) or Miami if they beat ND (currently leading 11-3, T5) AND Duke beats VT
2. Most likely Miami
3. Louisville
4. Notre Dame

5 seed will be UVA. If WF wins and FSU loses, WF is the #6 seed and in the group with Louisville and the #10 seed, who at this point could be Pitt/GT/NCSU

4-0 wake top 7, 2nd and third no outs

Kurtz with sac fly to make it 5-0. It’s the little things that make diff in postseason like getting in man from 3rd with 0 outs. Would have been a momentum shifter to strand 2.

so if we close this out, and the other games finish as they currently stand:

GT over Pitt
UNC over FSU
Miami over ND

then we will be the 6 seed, playing first #10 NC State for the right to then play #3 Louisville to win the "group"

So who would have guessed we would hold a potent state offense to 4 runs....all weekend.

Back