• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023 WF Baseball - Schedule Released

Guy gets an RBI Tripple after starting with an 0-2 count. Dude also had 0 hits tdy until now...

What are the chances of drawing your first tourney game against the last team you played and swept on their home field?

Super frustrating bullpen use but at the end of the day we are what our record says we are…

(10-13-1 versus the ACCT field)

Would’ve been cool to host, but that’s gone now. Hope we get a favorable draw.

wasn't paying close attention, but minacci's fb velo looked pretty weak (i think i saw a bunch of 90s with some 89s sprinkled in). feels like he's looked less sharp recently, hope we didn't wear out his arm.

the dummy that had us as the ACCT favorite tweeted this out earlier, so there's that

Just when you think you are out.... they drag you back in...

Mental aspect of pitching is missing from our BP. State guy gives up a 2 RBI hommer and calmly comes back to mow down next 2 batters and gets out of the inning.

So many times when things go bad for us, the wheels just fall off. 2nd UNC game is perfect example in addition to this one.

Maybe we don't need a lab but a sports psychologist....

I've watched Joye this year. He's delivered some nice situational hits, but not that many against ACC competition.

Winning 4 in a row against a rival was tough sledding. I’m not that mad about this one other than the walks. Let’s move on to Friday and try and improve our seeding.

I don't think State is really that good this year, but also wouldn't be surprised if they found a way to the title game....we have such history with teams we lose early to...

Last edited:
Only dropped two spots to 13 in RPI. If we win Friday we should be top 10.

Play like we did today and rpi drops big---with our bullpen no way we beat miami unless lowder pitches 9 innings----probably will save lowder for ncaa if we make it

Back