• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023 WF Soccer Thread - NCAA Tourney 2nd Round - Hoosiers Visit Spry 5 pm Sunday ESPN+

Their keeper is their best player and I’m not sure it’s close

Hosei is the engine that makes this train tear down the tracks.

Glad it went in, but that was not nearly as good of a PK as the announcers want us to believe

They have 20,000 on campus students and their stock trades at $113 per share. It’s real to me dammit.

And I don’t think it’s like Oral Roberts crazy.
The college is on a stock market?

Just the school.

For all the horror stories around for-profit schools, they seem to be the one model for doing it right. Huge on campus enrollments, relatively good graduation and job placement rates, they seem to have some semblance of on-campus life and school spirit judging by basketball attendance.

I’m not sure how replicable it is for other not-for-profits and I haven’t dove into the religious aspects (any level of religious is beyond my comfort zone), but they’re apparently non-denominational and more run-of-the-mill Christian (I’ve met a few of Lutherans going there) than a Liberty type.

Last edited:
Just the school.

For all the horror stories around not-for-profit schools, they seem to be the one model for doing it right. Huge on campus enrollments, relatively good graduation and job placement rates, they seem to have some semblance of on-campus life and school spirit judging by basketball attendance.

I’m not sure how replicable it is for other not-for-profits and I haven’t dove into the religious aspects (any level of religious is beyond my comfort zone), but they’re apparently non-denominational and more run-of-the-mill Christian (I’ve met a few of Lutherans going there) than a Liberty type.

From what I can tell they require some bible classes, but none of the rules weirdness like ORU.

Just the school.

For all the horror stories around not-for-profit schools, they seem to be the one model for doing it right. Huge on campus enrollments, relatively good graduation and job placement rates, they seem to have some semblance of on-campus life and school spirit judging by basketball attendance.

Just a heads-up that you mean “for profit.”

Back