• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2024 Presidential Primaries and Election

Unless KS (I-Az) runs, there might not be one. No labels is meeting on Friday. RFK Jr is flighting with the L folks. Funny, I bitched about Obama during his time, but I would have and again voted for him in 2016, 2020 and 2024.
do you think Malia and Sasha actually earned their spots at Harvard and USC?

Proudly voted Romney. Never Trump. Thank you Nikki.
Same. I remember being on deployment during the 1st trump run and hearing how bad America and the military sucked and returned home to my family the week before the election and couldn't make myself vote for Trump so sat it out. Gave him a chance during his 4 years but 7 secretary of defenses along with all the mockery toward the military, covid disaster was just too much. I'm glad Nikki didn't endorse Trump but I'm sure she will fall in line with all the other cuckolds who were ruined by Trump only to come back and bent the knee.

Unless KS (I-Az) runs, there might not be one. No labels is meeting on Friday. RFK Jr is flighting with the L folks. Funny, I bitched about Obama during his time, but I would have and again voted for him in 2016, 2020 and 2024.
That is funny.

Why is that funny? He’s center left moderate who was ultimately a good president. That people believed he was some radical isn’t funny, it’s an indication that the American system is irreversibly broken.

Why is that funny? He’s center left moderate who was ultimately a good president. That people believed he was some radical isn’t funny, it’s an indication that the American system is irreversibly broken.
I think you are mistaken. It's funny, because there was never a shot that Obama would do a good job. It's just reasons and science. Right?

Same. I remember being on deployment during the 1st trump run and hearing how bad America and the military sucked and returned home to my family the week before the election and couldn't make myself vote for Trump so sat it out. Gave him a chance during his 4 years but 7 secretary of defenses along with all the mockery toward the military, covid disaster was just too much. I'm glad Nikki didn't endorse Trump but I'm sure she will fall in line with all the other cuckolds who were ruined by Trump only to come back and bent the knee.
trump didn’t ruin anyone except his own ghoulish offspring.

There’s very little exceptional about trump other than lack of shame and tact. Everyone bends the knee to him not because of his talent, but because a majority of republicans LOVE him. That’s the lesson of 2016, the cruelty is the point. He gives them what they want. If this primary isn’t confirmation of that, I don’t know what to tell you.

This morning on Morning Joe, Joe conjectured that Hailey would find a way to support Trump.

It’s what Republicans do.

What does that even mean? Of course she would support him. She doesn’t have to “find a way”. She has aspirations of republicans voting for her, so she probably should endorse what those voters so obviously and continuously want.

What does that even mean? Of course she would support him. She doesn’t have to “find a way”. She has aspirations of republicans voting for her, so she probably should endorse what those voters so obviously and continuously want.
It means she acted like he’s a threat to America and democracy and he could never be President again, but will eventually justify her support.

It means she acted like he’s a threat to America and democracy and he could never be President again, but will eventually justify her support.

when you get to be the ambassador to the Cayman Islands, anything is possible

So did almost everyone in the republican party circa 2016.

they all come around, look at Mitch. he had no obligation to say a word yet he did. and look at all of them on Jan 7, 2021 vs a few weeks later.

Sounds like a perfect vanity project for her.

Back