• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2024 Presidential Primaries and Election

I am really enjoying this Trump VP picking process, as described in the politico article.

Trump doesn't need help with the evangelicals, so the race is wide open. We aren't ruling anyone out, but we have a list of 12. We want a fighter, but someone who can also be President. Among the contenders are 2 first time senators and 2 first time congressmen. We want someone who can help us win, but every person (excluding 1) is from a deep Republican state. Scott is publicly lauded, but privately disregarded. Noem is too eager, Britt made a joke of herself, no one knows who Burgum is. I truly believe the pick will be the person who debases themself the most (Vance is the leader, but Stefanik is a close 2nd).

Vance is just so disappointing. Calls Trump “opioid for the masses”, then becomes an opioid dealer.

Vance is just so disappointing. Calls Trump “opioid for the masses”, then becomes an opioid dealer.
Tim Scott is just as bad. He ran against Trump but never admonished him and now absolutely sucks up to him at every chance he gets.

I’m rooting for Stefanik. She will be immediately hatable.
True, but I still wonder if Trump will be able to bring himself to pick a woman or non-white as his running mate. He doesn't like strong, ambitious women or minorities, which is why Scott is debasing himself for nothing. Maybe he'll pick Stefanik, but Vance seems like a safer bet - as long as he's willing to do whatever Dear Leader tells him, endlessly suck up and brown nose him, and be blindly loyal (in exchange for no loyalty whatsoever from Dear Leader). Fun job.

True, but I still wonder if Trump will be able to bring himself to pick a woman or non-white as his running mate. He doesn't like strong, ambitious women or minorities, which is why Scott is debasing himself for nothing. Maybe he'll pick Stefanik, but Vance seems like a safer bet - as long as he's willing to do whatever Dear Leader tells him, endlessly suck up and brown nose him, and be blindly loyal (in exchange for no loyalty whatsoever from Dear Leader). Fun job.
Apparently, Trump has said that Stefanik has "too ethnic" a last name and Vance "has said some really nasty stuff about me"

I didn’t see any mention of Lil Marco in that article, speaking of former opponents debasing themselves

I didn’t see any mention of Lil Marco in that article, speaking of former opponents debasing themselves
I am curious how they would go about getting around being from the same state issue (Article II, and before you say it doesn't matter, Cheney reregistered in Wyoming for the 2000 election from Texas). Trump would never go back to saying he is a New Yorker after the civil suit, and Rubio's whole persona is being the son of Cuban immigrants in Florida. Rubio saying nope, I am now a resident of Virginia isn't really going to endear him to voters from the Commonwealth. Its a messy issue that could easily be avoided.

Apparently, Trump has said that Stefanik has "too ethnic" a last name and Vance "has said some really nasty stuff about me"
He basically wants someone who will always agree with him, has no personality of their own, and has no political ambitions. I think its don Jr.... seriously.

I am curious how they would go about getting around being from the same state issue (Article II, and before you say it doesn't matter, Cheney reregistered in Wyoming for the 2000 election from Texas). Trump would never go back to saying he is a New Yorker after the civil suit, and Rubio's whole persona is being the son of Cuban immigrants in Florida. Rubio saying nope, I am now a resident of Virginia isn't really going to endear him to voters from the Commonwealth. Its a messy issue that could easily be avoided.
I’m gonna go with “it doesn’t matter”

Can you #BuildAnAmericanVoter?

For my characteristics…

A straight white man aged 55-64 from a city in North Carolina, who is Protestant and has a postgraduate degree has a:

🔵 51% chance of voting for Biden
🔴 49% Trump

😕

For my wife…

A straight white woman aged 55-64 from a city in North Carolina, who is Protestant and has a postgraduate degree has a:

🔵 65% chance of voting for Biden
🔴 35% Trump

Last edited:
For my characteristics…

A straight white man aged 55-64 from a city in North Carolina, who is Protestant and has a postgraduate degree has a:

🔵 51% chance of voting for Biden
🔴 49% Trump

😕

For my wife…

A straight white woman aged 55-64 from a city in North Carolina, who is Protestant and has a postgraduate degree has a:

🔵 65% chance of voting for Biden
🔴 35% Trump
Well as

A bisexual woman aged 35-44 from rural Hawaii, who is Mormon and took some college classes has a:

🔴 58% chance of voting for Trump
🔵 42% Biden

Well as

A bisexual woman aged 35-44 from rural Hawaii, who is Mormon and took some college classes has a:

🔴 58% chance of voting for Trump
🔵 42% Biden
Hey wait a minute, Mormons can't be bisexual!

A straight white man aged 55-64 from a city in North Carolina, who is agnostic and has a postgraduate degree has a:

76% chance of voting for Biden
24% Trump

Sent from my SM-S711U using Tapatalk

A straight white man aged 35-44 from a city in Virginia, who is agnostic and has a postgraduate degree has a:

🔵 79% chance of voting for Biden
🔴 21% Trump

If "from" means where you were born instead of where you currently live

A straight white man aged 35-44 from rural Pennsylvania, who is agnostic and has a postgraduate degree has a:

🔵 74% chance of voting for Biden
🔴 26% Trump

Back