• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2024 Presidential Primaries and Election

She thinks she's all the trump with none of the baggage (and a woman !) so all the magats AND independents will flock to here. Magats won't because they like the trumpy (desantis) and, of course, being a woman is not on their presidential bingo card.

I still think sweater vest is going to ride in and end up with the nomination. He'll appeal to some I's because he won't say much on the record. They all know from his gov campaign and policies that he'll smile for the camera and stab "the others" in their backs through policy. He will wait long enough to let everyone else beat each other up or go full crazy town. He'll talk about coming together (with no intention of doing it) and many will say he's a breath of fresh air that will also appeal to the old guard like mcconell.

I'm having an incredibly difficult time predicting what Trump would do if he lost a primary. More Rigged election stuff?

get desantis murdered by a trump crazy and then spin the conspiracy that the hitman was really antifa probably is the best bet

Isn't the rumor than Ron always wears a bulletproof vest in public?

Love meatball ron.

Our illustrious governor of the commonwealth of Virginia mr glenn younkin.

Well this didn't take long:

Conservative pundit Ann Coulter is under fire for a racist tirade against new Republican presidential candidate Nikki Haley.

In an appearance on the "The Mark Simone Show" podcast this week, Coulter made several xenophobic comments about Haley, the former governor of South Carolina who was born in the U.S. to Indian immigrant parents. "Why don't you go back to your own country?" Coulter said.

Coulter also called Haley a "bimbo" and a "preposterous creature," criticizing her for having advocated removing the Confederate flag from the grounds of the South Carolina Statehouse in the wake of the 2015 shooting at Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church in Charleston.

"This is my country, lady," she said. "I'm not an American Indian, and I don't like them taking down all the monuments."

Apparently, DeSantis is coming to my 45k person suburban town in Illinois on Monday for a Back the Blue event, which is very weird. Need some good sign ideas.

Apparently, DeSantis is coming to my 45k person suburban town in Illinois on Monday for a Back the Blue event, which is very weird. Need some good sign ideas.
"PhDeac didn't vote for you and neither will I"

He'll know who you're talking about.

Realtalk - I can't believe you'd even give the event your time to protest.

I'll only go if I have a really good sign. Look at how strangely covert this is.

Chicago%20FOP%20Invite.png

Remember when Nikki Haley was hailed for removing the Confederate flag and it was thought to be a major accomplishment that should propel her career? That was only 8 years ago and now it’s an anchor.

Weird that the flyer for an Illinois says Governor Ron DeSantis and not Florida Governor Ron DeSantis.

Just need big white clown boots.

“The idea of me running for President makes liberal’s heads explode.”

LOL. Like she’s in any liberal’s heads.
Yeah of the potential slate of candidates, she’s so cynical that she will be easy to predict and bait.

Remember when Nikki Haley was hailed for removing the Confederate flag and it was thought to be a major accomplishment that should propel her career? That was only 8 years ago and now it’s an anchor.

Weird that the flyer for an Illinois says Governor Ron DeSantis and not Florida Governor Ron DeSantis.
America’s Governor !

Back