• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2024 Presidential Primaries and Election

The Donald Duck line got decent response and I didn’t see a “look.”

fox asks a question about the dangers of tic toc and then almost immediately runs a commercial for ....tic toc.

fox asks a question about the dangers of tic toc and then almost immediately runs a commercial for ....tic toc.
How do you like this Haley vs. Scott squabble?

I thought the questions were quite good. I wouldn't mind seeing a lot of those questions in a general election debate. The Univision anchor in particular had great questions. She was also very hot. I'll never recognize older Dana Perino with long hair.

Hot moderators is always the way to go. Why do they even have to be reporters ?

Full disclosure, I had no idea there was a debate of any sort tonight.

How do you like this Haley vs. Scott squabble?
haha- it was a personal highlight for me since I'm so familiar with both of them and I think they both suck. I'm a little disappointed that Tim Scott didn't bring out his hot girlfriend that he has been referencing lately:ROFLMAO:

Just reading recaps today…couldn’t stomach watching the debacle. Non-sarcastic congratulations to those of you who did.

rhetoric playoffs good this year

superbowl gonna be underwhelming

king trumpf win the debate again by not showing up?

Pretty much.

By the way, this isn’t much different than Dem debates would look like if they held them for RFK Jr, Williamson, Cornel West, and whoever else wanted the attention.

Pence looked a bit dumber than last debate (saw that he pulled out the genius "death penalty for mass shooters" bit), Christie and Desantis challenged Trump more, rest looked about the same. Whole thing was as much of a waste of time as should have been expected.

It's hard to believe some people were watching that wondering which one they should vote for.

Back