• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2024 Presidential Primaries and Election

I don't get it. What was Biden's tweet?

Tim Scott criticizing Nikki Haley about buying curtains is exactly the kind of brave leadership we need when democracy swings in the balance.

MAGA idiots are like NC State fans as far as coming up with a dumb nickname for everyone.

Well, I know approval ratings don’t directly relate to votes, but this is very bad news for a voting bloc that needs extra motivation
IMG_1901.jpeg

The whole “Biden is going to forgive my student loans” motivation is gone, and neither candidate will be able to meaningfully differentiate themselves on that topic because at this point it’s decided and out of their control.

Could you post a link to the poll?

bunch of dumb as shit college grads if resumption of payments and the Supreme Court striking down biden’s program makes them disapprove of Biden
If political polls only surveyed people with a reasonable and well informed opinion about politics then the survey wouldn’t be representative. Probably more important that Biden win low information voters.

Sun shines on the evil and the good, rain falls on the just and unjust

bunch of dumb as shit college grads if resumption of payments and the Supreme Court striking down biden’s program makes them disapprove of Biden

yea sure blame the debtors lol

what a weird post

Want young people to vote, might need to do more for young people

Or, like, anything?

Tbf, institutional Dems reflexively hate the people who get them elected. Let’s not even get started on how little Dems do for Black women

Instead they court a couple hundred No Labels leaning donks who aren’t gonna vote for Dems no matter how moderate the politics or watered down the legislation

Back