• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2024 Presidential Primaries and Election

I think Haley stays in for a few more weeks for the one reason that lard ass trump might have have a heart attack or a debilitating stroke and then all of a sudden she is the choice. Not likely but not 0 percent either.
As furious as he seemed at her, he might.

Just Trump threatening Haley with investigations if she doesn't drop out of the race.

I don't think Trump views a person betraying someone else to be loyal to him as "disloyalty". To him that is loyalty.

I agree he has no respect for Tim Scott but I think it's for other reasons.
Correct. Loyalty works one way, for one person.

Kinda funny that Haley gets to see first hand what type of cult she was in for 4 years, and what type of cult she’ll be in again in about 4 weeks.

Just Trump threatening Haley with investigations if she doesn't drop out of the race.

You're misinterpreting what Trump is saying (and so is Rupar for that matter). He's saying that if Haley won she would be under investigation by the Dems. Trump is actually doing something more effective than outright threatening Haley here. And he truly is a Grade-A conman. In this brief clip, he's done three things: (1) he's normalized the suits against him by making it seem like it's just the Dems fighting everything and unfairly investigating him; (2) he's implied there is something nefarious about Haley that would come out in an investigation; and (3) he's praised Vivek as perfect because Vivek dropped out first.

You're misinterpreting what Trump is saying (and so is Rupar for that matter). He's saying that if Haley won she would be under investigation by the Dems. Trump is actually doing something more effective than outright threatening Haley here. And he truly is a Grade-A conman. In this brief clip, he's done three things: (1) he's normalized the suits against him by making it seem like it's just the Dems fighting everything and unfairly investigating him; (2) he's implied there is something nefarious about Haley that would come out in an investigation; and (3) he's praised Vivek as perfect because Vivek dropped out first.
But he also is saying that the person who he appointed to be his Ambassador to the UN has done some nefarious stuff, and he knew about it and still made her ambassador to the UN.

But he also is saying that the person who he appointed to be his Ambassador to the UN has done some nefarious stuff, and he knew about it and still made her ambassador to the UN.
Indeed he is. But that requires people to think beyond what he's saying, which his crowd has proven they are incapable of doing.

I thought Trump was threatening to promote weird rumors and conspiracies about Haley like he did about Cruz in 2016.

I admit; I found myself rooting for Haley last night. Anything that would upset that lying, sack of shit. I don't think she did badly though it was a perfect opportunity for her to excel and she fell short.
I do hope she stays in the race just to annoy Dump and his supporters though this f'up Party of my past will no doubt go the dysfunctional route and nominate his sorry ass. Shocker. As far as Scott; can you be more of a clown standing there in the background all buttoned up for Trump. What a disgrace; but then just another Senator from a State with two embarrassing US Senators and political hierarchy, I embarrassingly (politically) call home.

I admit; I found myself rooting for Haley last night. Anything that would upset that lying, sack of shit. I don't think she did badly though it was a perfect opportunity for her to excel and she fell short.
I do hope she stays in the race just to annoy Dump and his supporters though this f'up Party of my past will no doubt go the dysfunctional route and nominate his sorry ass. Shocker. As far as Scott; can you be more of a clown standing there in the background all buttoned up for Trump. What a disgrace; but then just another Senator from a State with two embarrassing US Senators and political hierarchy, I embarrassingly (politically) call home.
Just vote for Biden.

It was brutal watching Scott up there last night.

Haley is definitely getting under his skin.

Even though the age gap is not wide, I don't think Trump fears Biden at all, as he sees him as a stumbling, bumbling retiree or something.

Joe can pull it off, but it's going to take some debate magic. Those ought to be even more entertaining this time around.

I still can't figure out how Trump got elected the first time after the bus quote "just grab her in..." --- That's unreal to me, still to this day.

Without at least one debate, this is going to be really boring.
Trump will rant @ 3am he wants a debate. biden will agree. Trump will then rant about Sleepy Joe biden having a poor memory and that a debate was not agreed upon.. .. then confuse Joe biden with Beau Bridges and how bad he was in the Fabulous Baker boys....

Trump will rant @ 3am he wants a debate. biden will agree. Trump will then rant about Sleepy Joe biden having a poor memory and that a debate was not agreed upon.. .. then confuse Joe biden with Beau Bridges and how bad he was in the Fabulous Baker boys....
Yeah, I'm concerned about mental health for both of them, especially with Trump's recent, and undeniable, Pelosi/Haley mixup. Haley called him out on that, and that is/was one of his Go-To's about Joe, his gaffes and "trillion 300 million billion..."

It's going to be a wild ride.

Back