• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2024 Presidential Primaries and Election

This is the same person who removed the Confederate flag from the state capitol grounds as governor. I guess she's had a change of heart since then. Someone should ask her if she thinks the right side won the Civil War.

This is the same person who removed the Confederate flag from the state capitol grounds as governor. I guess she's had a change of heart since then. Someone should ask her if she thinks the right side won the Civil War.

pan·der
[ˈpandər]
VERB
(PANDER TO)
pander (verb) · panders (third person present) · pandered (past tense) · pandered (past participle) · pandering (present participle)
gratify or indulge (an immoral or distasteful desire, need, or habit or a person with such a desire, etc.):

(when it comes electoral college time, lets see who wants Texas' vote to not count)

Dean Phillips' campaign has refused to answer questions recently about how much he has personally contributed to the campaign, so I was interested to see the financial filings that were due yesterday.

The campaign has raised $5MM, with $4MM of that coming from Phillips. And he's down to about $360k cash on hand, so he's going to have to kick in more soon if he's going to keep this going.

I'm sure some consultants are making good money, though.

Haley already nailed this question about the Civil War so I'm sure she's ready for another

I hope Haley continues to run against Trump for the Republican nomination. If she can keep Trump under 60% of the vote in the primaries, his myth of invincibility in the Republican party is damaged. It clearly identifies a percentage of the Republican vote that could be available to the Democrats. It also lends support to moderate Republicans that they are not alone.

I hope Haley continues to run against Trump for the Republican nomination. If she can keep Trump under 60% of the vote in the primaries, his myth of invincibility in the Republican party is damaged. It clearly identifies a percentage of the Republican vote that could be available to the Democrats. It also lends support to moderate Republicans that they are not alone.
Also continues to drain him of money before the election.

The RNC only has $8M cash in hand. Trump’s Super PAC is the main fundraising arm of the GOP and that money can go to his legal fees. Republicans are hurting. Plus I can’t imagine it’s easy to fundraise while telling everyone the economy is horrible. If they truly believe that, they should save their money so they can invest in the forthcoming Trump economy.

8m, Trump would run through that by the end of Feb. with just legal fees.

Good article here on what exactly Joe has been doing the last 3 years vs sitting in the office every day having "executive time"

Saw the story about trump’s pac paying out 50 million in legal fees and the biggest surprise to me is that Trump was paying his lawyers

Saw the story about trump’s pac paying out 50 million in legal fees and the biggest surprise to me is that Trump was paying his lawyers

They're most likely getting a large portion of their money up front before they agree to do any work at all. Unless they're sycophants, and we just saw that in action with Alina Habba.

Biden is up with 96% of the vote in SC. Feels like strong anti-Biden sentiment would manifest itself with a large share of the vote.

Back