• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2024 Presidential Primaries and Election

Seems like an asshole attempting to put his foot on the scale because he couldn’t find any crimes.

Maybe some of that. Damning, nonetheless. He should still step aside. I just don’t see how anyone can believe Biden will be mentally fit to be POTUS in 5 years.

Maybe he will be but would anyone actually bet on it?

Granted, Trump is not mentally fit either. But good lord is he dangerous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here’s where people should point out the Republican appointed special council deflects not charging Biden by throwing red meat in a completely unprofessional way with pure conjecture.
It’s like when Comey announced a week before the election that Anthony Weiner had a second laptop with Clinton emails on it.

So Biden holds a press conference tonight to basically say “my memory is fine” and during this exact press conference, refers to Egypt’s President as the head of Mexico.

So Biden holds a press conference tonight to basically say “my memory is fine” and during this exact press conference, refers to Egypt’s President as the head of Mexico.
And forgets what's on his left wrist.

Special Counsel said he also forgot when he was Vice President and specifically when his son died.

But what's the alternative? Haley? Kennedy? Michelle Obama? Can't be jacked up on anxiety meds Kamala.

Does anyone want the job?

Biden in precipitous cognitive decline, so hopefully Jill is a better president than Nancy Reagan was.

Do you feel confident that Biden wins in November after watching him the last 6 months and given all the recent polling?
No, because it's very clear that Americans are in large part idiots and/or bigoted, fascist assholes. You live in W Va., right, so you know that.

Here’s where people should point out the Republican appointed special council deflects not charging Biden by throwing red meat in a completely unprofessional way with pure conjecture.
This was the gameplan - they knew they had nothing so MAGA special counsel's marching orders were to build on the Biden is senile case.

Yeah, he's old as fuck and it sucks these are our options. I wish it wasn't the case, but let's also not be so quick to just believe this unprofessional MAGA douche.

It’s what we deserve with voting for 80 year old men…

My preferred 2020 candidate just turned 42 a few weeks ago. :shrugs

This was the gameplan - they knew they had nothing so MAGA special counsel's marching orders were to build on the Biden is senile case.

Yeah, he's old as fuck and it sucks these are our options. I wish it wasn't the case, but let's also not be so quick to just believe this unprofessional MAGA douche.
Or you have the president in a grey area document case, that’s sticky and will need to go through the courts, versus you have the guy in clear cut documented dementia moments.

On top of that you got a president who just talked about meeting with two dead people and confused world leaders…

That’s to say just please Dems, run someone remotely electable

Last edited:
Always a good sign when the CNN front page headlines about Biden read like they belong on Fox News.

Back