• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2024 Presidential Primaries and Election

Tim Scott...out! Sorry to all those who were mesmerized by his soaring oratory skills and his very real not fake girlfriend.

For reference, there are roughly 2 million federal employees in the US.

dude obviously not trying g to be president but done a good job setting himself as a public figure to cash in on being a fucking doofus for years to come

The dude had his moment for like two weeks, and now is hitting at like 3%. You can be an asshole that trigger the liberals when you’re a fat white fuck like Trump, just doesn’t hit the same when you’re a swarmy brown manlet.

Every poll that comes out looks worse for Biden. Is there any indication that he's even considering stepping away? What's the latest that he could reasonably make that decision?

I do find it hard to believe that a significant amount of Biden 2020 voters have regretted their choice to the extent they’d vote FOR trump now, as opposed to just sitting out.

Dudes largely off the airwaves now as well. I imagine once his new, more demented levels of depravity get more coverage that won’t help matters.

I do find it hard to believe that a significant amount of Biden 2020 voters have regretted their choice to the extent they’d vote FOR trump now, as opposed to just sitting out.

Dudes largely off the airwaves now as well. I imagine once his new, more demented levels of depravity get more coverage that won’t help matters.
Agreed. Also, many people just haven’t conceptualized that 2024 is likely going to be Biden v. Trump again. While that’s crazy to people who pay attention to politics, I’ve found most people I know who don’t just assume one or both of them won’t be running. Once that’s the choice, I think Biden will regain support (even if reluctantly). Either way the election will be razor thin in a few battleground states.

kingcurtis is exactly right...there are those of us who follow this stuff closely and then there are the vast majority of folks who don't pay attention until the election is almost here. Most of that second group has no idea that its 99% chance that its a Biden Trump rematch and they think both parties are going to have someone else running. That will change the calculus decidedly when they realize its biden trump again.

These polls are the result of a three-year anti-Biden 2024 campaign when the pro-Biden 2024 hasn't really started.

So much of the anti-Biden narrative is regurgitated propaganda, not based on lived experiences, except for inflation concerns. I doubt even people going off on Biden's age have seen him speak live in months.

Most liberals are not happy with how Biden is handling the war in the middle east, so of course his numbers are going to take a dip.

On the flip side, everything Pubs complain about has turned around: The economy is booming, the stock market is starting to reflect it, gas prices are falling, inflation is returning to normal, and interest rates are capping.

It's impossible to disassociate with what is going on in Israel and Palestine right now. While the left is angry with how Biden has handled it, and the right is simply incapable of supporting a Biden decision, we all know Trump would be far worse for the left agenda given his track record with Netanyahu.

Last edited:
Man, I'm glad everyone is so confident about this given what has happened in the past 7 years. Y'all remember that Biden basically won by an asshair in 20 despite Trump completely dicking up Covid in spectacular fashion, and most likely would've lost otherwise.

Back