• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2024 Wake Baseball Thread: What Did We Do To Deserve This?

All of our lefties have terrible pick off moves. Like not even close to getting anyone, even with a huge lead. And then like 15% of their throws go into right field. Just stop trying

Anyone feel our entire team is like 9 Mitch Griffis's on the field. "He's great in practice." In game they look like 9 clowns on a bicycle.

I’m glad the Braves are back so I can watch a team I root for in baseball actually win.

We will see if this team has ANY sack whatsoever or are they just going to wilt away today. Every time this team has gotten punched in the mouth they have folded. At some point I would think they would be embarrassed enough to do things better. They are going to hear it big time on the road! Is Walter still doing that stupid dance when he exchanges the lineup card?

There we go Kurtz. Show some emotion. Probably need 12 runs to win this?

Do we really recruit good pitchers? So far this year, it sure doesn't appear so. UNC's Saturday starter was a 17 year old freshman. How many innings did he pitch, WPs, HBPs, throwing errors to 1st, or walks did he give up?

Our collective team IQ doesn't seem to be where it needs to be, given all our other deficiencies. That said, I'm a HUGE Javar fan and think he will be a star

Back