• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2024 Wake Baseball Thread: What Did We Do To Deserve This?

BC debuting its new alternate uniforms for today's game against WF (btw, because they are playing in Boston, its a 3 pm start):

I don't get alternate uniforms that have nothing to do with your school/team's colors. Seems stupid. Understand that its part of Patriots Day weekend in Boston. With the marathon on Monday. Mile 21 of the race is in and around BC.
No lights?

BC debuting its new alternate uniforms for today's game against WF (btw, because they are playing in Boston, its a 3 pm start):

I don't get alternate uniforms that have nothing to do with your school/team's colors. Seems stupid. Understand that its part of Patriots Day weekend in Boston. With the marathon on Monday. Mile 21 of the race is in and around BC.

I like them a lot. Good design and ties in to the whole marathon/Boston Strong theme. I like them a whole lot more than their normal uniforms.

BC's starting pitcher is a NW transfer. His ERA is 5+. He has yet to complete 5 innings in any game. WF has a huge edge on the mound today.

Backup Freshman infielder Austin Hartsell played a year of summer ball with Marek.

HIs dad mark is a former BC QB.... these things may be related to his roster spot.

Last edited:
BC right fielder should have snagged King's deep hit. Glad that he did not

they are starting a little person against burns...

for some reason he swung at a bunch of balls

they are starting a little person against burns...

for some reason he swung at a bunch of balls
I just looked that kid up and he’s listed at 5’7” - looked more like that’s on his tiptoes in spikes, rounding up an inch.

Back