• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2024 Wake Baseball Thread: What Did We Do To Deserve This?

Watching on the app, no pitch count being displayed. Any idea how many pitches for Burns?

No pitch count on the score bug either (have it on w/o sound, no idea if they’ve said anything). Doesn’t feel particularly high, but I’m only half ass paying attention.

Huh. BC is one of the places that doesn't even track pitch counts on StatBroadcast. Feel like Pitt doesn't do it either.

No pitch count on the score bug either (have it on w/o sound, no idea if they’ve said anything). Doesn’t feel particularly high, but I’m only half ass paying attention.
They haven't said anything. Seems like it would be info that announcers would want to convey to the audience.

They don't track pitch count or mph, but they have the absolute best replay cameras in the country. Make it make sense.

After that Winnay hit, they actually have the MPH on their little scoreboard. Not sure why its not on the broadcast.

and if it were a closer game, kurtz woulda just thrown out the guy at home, i think pretty easily

Back