• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2024 Wake Baseball Thread: What Did We Do To Deserve This?

It’s raining in Kansas. We are screwed. Even if it rains out the next 2 games they could pitch Burns and Hartle in the first 2 games of the ACC tourney. Use the bullpen the rest of the way. I’m cool either way.

We got a weather off, folks.
Well it appears the the real weather off is between Weather Channel which has torrential storms at 100% and Accuweather which is basically 0%. I’ve always said being a meteorologist would be the easiest job. Just throw a rain % chance up there and call it a day.

Well it appears the the real weather off is between Weather Channel which has torrential storms at 100% and Accuweather which is basically 0%. I’ve always said being a meteorologist would be the easiest job. Just throw a rain % chance up there and call it a day.
Do you think that’s what meteorologists do

Do you think that’s what meteorologists do
I think there are good ones that track storms but The Weather Channel and Accuweather disagreeing this drastically on whether it’s going to rain in an hour is dumb.

The hardest thing for me to take is losing every series we play to the big four. Loss to UNC, Duke, and now we lose game one to NC STATE. I want this one.
The other big 4 schools own us in every sport. It sucks

salvino starting in LF against the LHP. too bad willson hasn't been able to win that role.

Last edited:
Back