• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2024 Wake Baseball Thread: What Did We Do To Deserve This?

There is no time to postpone them. They either play today and tomorrow or they’re cancelled.
I fear a worse outcome is now on the table based on the radar I see. Game starts at 7 and Burns gets 3-4 innings in before a 2 hour rain delay. Restart is with Ray on the bump. Sure hope it doesn’t play out that way but would not be surprised.

My husband is a State grad. Good thing we're going to see Pulp Fiction at the Rialto tonight so we don't drive each other crazy watching the game. Raining in Raleigh BTW...

I’ll see you in Raleigh in October. I’ll be with a bunch of State fans.

Well we’re in the stadium. Can’t say that the weather here feels promising.

The little bug on the bottom says the game is on the ESPN app, but when I click to the game in the ESPN app and hit watch, it just takes me back to the softball game

Gonna miss the game (most of it). Family stuff. Go deacs. Need it. Burns do your thing

No top 4 seed in the ACCT. Best we can finish is 5th with FSU and UVA both winning their first two games.

the radio guy is so bad this is torture. espn fix your shit and save me.

just to expound:

“here’s the pitch…”

[crowd makes noise]

“..and after on the previous at bat winnay had demolished one foul, on this at he goes down striking out swinging”. (5 seconds later).

Last edited:
The little bug on the bottom says the game is on the ESPN app, but when I click to the game in the ESPN app and hit watch, it just takes me back to the softball game

I had the same. I searched Wake on the espn app and there was a link for ACC Network +. That worked.

Checked score just to see state strike out side in first. Maybe I should just not look at all

Back