• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2024 Wake Baseball Thread: What Did We Do To Deserve This?

Winnays hr was one of the best driven I’ve seen this year. I hope this is the breakout year for him

Somebody yelled to the center fielder you better run! Right off the bat. Was pretty funny. May have come from the Hoyas dugout which is funnier.

Hope some of Winnay's mojo rubs off on Chris Katz...

The radio guy has a bad habit of saying the batter "takes a pitch" to mean they swung and hit the ball.

confusing to listen to.

hate being so negative, but the radio guy is so bad. maybe it's just really hard, but the one game he was on TV we had a different guy doing the radio PBP and the replacement was a huge upgrade.

hate being so negative, but the radio guy is so bad. maybe it's just really hard, but the one game he was on TV we had a different guy doing the radio PBP and the replacement was a huge upgrade.
Can’t wait for Stan to be on the call again

I think Haiden will be a really good one for us once he gets more command. Good year to work out the kinks.

Yeah. Everybody downplayed the uncg loss but seems like back to midweek woes. And our offense is gonna struggle to keep up.

Welp might be another midweek L. Our bull pen isn’t deep enough for midweek games

Back