• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2024 Wake Baseball Thread: What Did We Do To Deserve This?

Salvino starting in RF?

i know we like his glove, but still pretty damning about how we feel about the rest of our available bats who could have DHd.

but reinisch has really been bad in RF, i couldn’t believe he played another shallow fly ball super passively against HPU forcing hawke to make a tricky over shoulder catch in a high leverage moment.

At least we have baseball to watch while we sit out of the tourney yet again.

It’s wild that they’re still having trouble getting the count right on the outfield wall and the scoreboard.

He was out of the base path there. That should be an out

Sent from my SM-S711U using Tapatalk

My god hartle has been terrible this season. Sucks for him from a draft perspective and really hurts us.

I have a bad feeling they are about to shut down Hartle after this for "soreness" or something. He has just been inexplicably bad. They probably need to let him have some time off and remember how to pitch. If nothing else, it may save his draft status.

He might be pitching for us next year at this rate
Can’t see why you’d draft him based on anything so far this season, but also can’t overlook last season when he was elite. I don’t know stats around all of D1, but he’s got to be statistically one of the worst pitchers in the country the last few starts.
I have a bad feeling they are about to shut down Hartle after this for "soreness" or something. He has just been inexplicably bad. They probably need to let him have some time off and remember how to pitch. If nothing else, it may save his draft status.
Ya they’ve gotta do something for his sake, nevermind the teams. If they let him keep on going out there and putting up outings like this without change his career could be ruined, which would be very sad.

Back