• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2024 Wake Baseball Thread: What Did We Do To Deserve This?

Are we gonna even make the tournament at this rate? Don’t we have to be better than 500 in conference?

Vibes felt weird once the power went out.

Note to self for the future: dont bet on the deacs - no reason to compound a loss.

Hoping Massey can get healthy quick. We aren't going to win many Sunday games with 7 innings or more of bullpen.

Overall weird second half of the game at the couch with no power, clocks, or ball/strike counts.

Hoping we can find our mojo, because it does appear to be a trend of getting punched in the mouth, and not being able to fight back.
Youth

Most of the power ACC teams this year have 5+ starters back...UVa, Clemson, FSU.

Louisville not a contender this year. Needed to sweep them at home.

A sweep would have been nice. But louisville is not a bad team and will beat some teams this year. Really the first acc game that a team has been able to shut us down. So you gotta hand it to their pitching staff who brought it.

Let's get two of three against UNC.

Sent from my SM-S711U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I wish he was gonna be here next year but no chance.

Sent from my SM-S711U using Tapatalk

Back