• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2024 Wake Baseball Thread: What Did We Do To Deserve This?

Hope we don't regret not getting insurance the last two innings

i didn’t like the one with nelson because the numbers tell you it’s a bad move but at least i can understand the argument.

at least the attempts to bunt for a base hit have some upside and can make the opposing 3rd basemen play honest

but giving up your cleanup hitter (who isn’t an experienced bunter) is just insane

Forgive me (or peg me) if someone has asked but I don’t understand the pitch clock rules. Seems like every time it is about to run out it restarts.
A lot of the time you're just at the mercy of whoever is operating it. When a pitch is fouled or something besides a usual ball or strike, the pitch clock starts upon the ump motioning to the pitcher. Sometimes you'll see the clock will have already been running, so it needs restarted. It's all over the place.

Forgive me (or peg me) if someone has asked but I don’t understand the pitch clock rules. Seems like every time it is about to run out it restarts.

You mention a pegging situation and I fell like I should chime in. I’m learning as we go along. It seems like the clock is running for the batter and once he is set the clock restarts for the pitcher.

gill did go 1-3 with a walk and hbp yesterday. wondering if ballestero will get a shot tomorrow

Back